Bill Gates condemns Donald Trump for stopping US payments to WHO.

Bill Gates has said Donald Trump’s decision to halt US funding of the WHO “during a world wellbeing emergency” is as “Dangerous as it sounds”.

Bill Gates Tweet

Founder of Microsoft Bill Gates: “Their work is slowing back the spread of COVID-19 and if that work is halted no other association can replace them. The world needs WHO now like never before.

Donald Trump had said that the worldwide health body had “flopped in its essential responsibility and it must be held accountable” for its treatment of the COVID-19 pandemic.

He criticized the group for Promoting China’s “disinformation” regarding the infection in the days following the beginning outbreak in the Wuhan city of China.

COVID-19 – which has contaminated right around 2,000,000 people around the world – could have been contained at its source if the WHO had been exceptional at researching the initials reports that originated from China, Mr. Trump said.

In any case, he included that the US will keep on connecting with the association to pursue what he portrayed as important changes.

The US is one of the WHO’s greatest monetary sponsor. In February, Mr. Trump’s organization had required America’s contribution to be cut from $122.6m (£99.5m) to $57.9m (£47m).

Latest articles

The US and Pakistan signed an agreement to prevent the abduction of Children

Washington DC: The US State Department has announced that it has signed a legal framework between the United States and Pakistan to...

Google made an Announcement of 100,000 Scholarships in Data Analytics, Project Management and Many More

Following the current increase in unemployment due to the global pandemic, Google has announced 100,000 scholarships based on data analytics, project management...

Pak Suzuki offers more than Rs, 170,000 discounts on its Automatic car variants

Pak Suzuki Motor Company (PSMC), recently announced on social media, offers an excellent incentive for those who choose cars with Suzuki Auto...

Trump is pushing Obama again as the COVID-19 sensation worsens in the US.

On Monday, President Trump again tried to blame the Obama administration for its response to the coronavirus. White House...

Related articles

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Translate »